Total Weight Moved in 3 mins via Front Squat from the ground.
- Athlete must stay at the same weight for the entire 3 minutes
- Example; If the athlete picks 100lbs and front squats 22 times in 3 minutes they have moved at total of 2,200lbs or 1.2 tons.
- Athlete must pass through a full squat with hips below the knees
- Athlete may front rack any style
- The athlete my drop the bar as many times as the need to
- If the athlete full squat cleans the bar from the ground and meets the squat standard, that rep will count towards your accumulated weight.
- Teams must go to the floater together